Effective Date: May 1, 2020
- Information We Collected or Received. We collect the following information, many of them are device-related and non-personal information, which alone cannot be used to identify you.
- Device Related Information. We collect IP address, device ID, cookies, user settings and preferences, operating system, and app version about your device.
- Location Information. We may collect location information about your device that you volunteer or enable through the App or your device. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable.
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Apps, such as the type of content you view, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities, advertisement interactions and other usage information and performance data related to the Sites and Apps and usage of them.
- Information You Provide When Sign-In. If you register for an account with us, you will provide us your unique account name, your email address. You may be able to register using your user credentials to certain social media sites, such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter (“Social Networks”).
- Information You Choose to Share from Your Social Networks. If you choose to link the Platform to your Social Networks, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter will share with us information from your social networks based on their privacy policies and only with your consent.
- Information You Provide as One-Time Request. You may provide us with certain information when you submit a request, claim or event on our Apps or to us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information about you.
How Do We Use Your Information. Our primary purposes for the collection and processing of information is to provide our Services (to perform our contract with you), to improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, to market the Services to you, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. Also, we may process your information where we have a legitimate interest (e.g., fraud prevention, network and information security, research (including marketing research), and direct marketing), and as you otherwise consent.
We will use your information in one or more of the following ways:
Performing Services for You:
- As necessary for the Web sites or Apps to function or provide you with Services properly;
- Automatically update the App on your device;
- Improve user experience;
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the App;
- Communicate with you about your questions, claims or technical support; and
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies, and send you information about features and enhancements on our Sites and Apps.
- Personalize content and experiences on our Apps, including providing you reports, recommendations, ads and feedback based on your preferences.
Internal Research and Development; Quality Control:
- In the aggregate to help us evaluate and modify existing services and to help us develop additional services that are likely to be of interest to our users;
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations; and
- To monitor quality control and ensure compliance with our legal obligations, codes and ordinances, policies and procedures.
Security Detection, Protection and Enforcement; Functionality Debugging, Error Repair:
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Recognize repeat visitors and facilitate ongoing access to the Web sites or Apps; and
- Verify your or your authorized agent’s identity.
- Information We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any information that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- Software Development Kits. We may use our advertising partners’ software development kits (“SDKs”). Our Advertising Publisher Partners can access your information through the SDKs so that they can decide whether to bid on ad inventory or serve an advertisement and choose the best ad for you on our Apps.
- Publishers. When you follow a publisher, the publisher can access your username, profile picture if you sign-in through the Social Network.
- Legal Obligations. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your Choices. You may have the right to opt out of certain uses of your information:
- Opt-out of Email Communications. We may periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote our Services. When you receive such promotional communications from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” (either through the App (if applicable) or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive). We do need to send you certain important communications regarding the Services and you will not be able to opt out of those communications.
- More Opt-out on Mobile Apps. You have choices when it comes to how Apps function on your mobile device. Access to or availability of controls may vary depending on your device. You may be able to:
- Manage push notifications by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- Manage location information by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- Manage/restrict in-app purchases by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls; or
- Block navigation to the web by turning off network access on the device or turning off the browser.
- California Residents Only. As a California resident, you will have other following rights with respect to your personal information of prior 12 months:
- Right to know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices, including the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources of such information, our business purpose for collecting or sharing such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information;
- Right to receive a copy. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Right to request deletion. You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to non-discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise these rights, you can choose to:
- Send an email to [email protected] with a subject of “CCPA Request”
In order to protect your information, we may need to verify your identity (that you are the persona about whom we collected personal information) before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Please understand due to very limited personal information we received, we might not be able to verify your identity and process your request.
Under the CCPA, You can also designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
Do not Sell My Info. We do not sell your personal information. We and our advertising partners may collect certain information about your devices to deliver personalized ads to you (e.g., cookies, advertising identifiers, IP address, usage history, geolocation) when you visit our sites or use our apps. These ads help to fund our websites and apps and make them free for you.
If you would like to opt-out of the sharing of your information in connection with personalized advertising in desktop and mobile browsers, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ or http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# on each of your devices and browsers.
To opt-out in mobile apps, you may use your device’s “Limit Ad Tracking” or similar settings at https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice or download and use the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices on each of your devices.
Please note that opting out does not mean that you will stop seeing all ads.
- The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information.
- Data Retention. We retain the information we collect for as long as your use of our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
- International Transfer. We may process the information we collect in the United States and elsewhere in the world where our subsidiary or third-party service providers are located in order to provide the Services.
- Our Policy toward People under 13. Our Services are not directed to people under 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are between 13 and 18, you must have permission from your legal guardian before you are permitted to use the Services. If we learn that we have collected information of an individual under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
- Questions? Please contact us at [email protected], or107.3 VIP
c/o UCASTERS X STREAM MEDIA LLC.
PO Box 5284,
Lake Station, IN 46405